Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dairy and Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oat Flour Muffins

Let me first say I am NOT a food photographer. But I am pretty darn proud of this picture.

Since we are mostly a dairy free home (thanks to my adult onset food allergies), I try to make yummy things that both my kids and my husband will enjoy, and that is allergen for me.

Today my son and I made these muffins in my sweet new Pampered Chef brownie pan my mother-in-law sent me. I LOVE it! It's so awesome!!

These little yummies I just kinda put together in my head, unsure of how they would turn out, and I have NO NAME FOR THEM! So here goes the name:

Dairy and Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Oat Flour Muffins ... PHEW!!!!

Ingredients:
1 banana
1 egg
1 cup non-dairy milk ( I used Coconut Milk)
1/4 tsp liquid vanilla Stevia
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter

3/4 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup oat flour

1/4 cup dairy free chocolate chips
1 teaspoon baking powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375*

Blend all ingredients in your blender. Put all the wet ingredients at the bottom on the blade, milk, egg, stevia, peanut butter and banana, blend together; then add dry ingredients.
Spray oil or line muffin tins with cupcake liners or parchment paper.
Pour batter into muffin tins.
Bake for 15 minutes. Baking time might vary if you aren't using a convection oven. I use the tooth pick test to determine if they are done.

Makes 11-12 muffins

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment