Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Pages

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Facebook Or FOOD ..

How does one go from ending one idol to replacing it with another? I'm not sure, but I have to be EXTREMELY careful.

Yesterday, I was just bored bored bored .. but only in one aspect. I had plenty to do, and was doing it. But my mind kept going to checking facebook. Even though I haven't checked it in more than 3 days. You never realize how much of a part a simple thing like Facebook plays in your life.

I didn't really CREATE a new idol, but rather replaced one addiction with a filler ... food.

Every time I passed through the kitchen to switch the laundry I would grab a couple of truffles, a cracker or two, or something else. Completely unnecessary. To some that wouldn't seem to be a big deal, but through out the day, it adds up.

I'm not on a "diet." But I would like to get out of this experience without weighing 400 lbs.

I know that this whole exercise of Facebook detox may seem silly to many people. After all, many do not have a belief in God. I, however, have this wholehearted belief that everything in my life will be fantastic (hard or easy) if I have God as the central focus.

Jesus didn't just come to save sinners, he came to teach and love. I am excited to say, that I did not fall down with food again today. except for those 8 chocolate chips

Day 3, Yesterday, was a success! Even with the eating.

Because I fell asleep so early last night, I didn't get to blog about the day. So there will be another post this evening. Fair warning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment